• You must continue to carry a mask with you whenever you leave home, and wear it in indoor venues
• Restrictions on aged care and hospitals will apply with no personal visitors allowed during this period.
The following Queensland Health COVID-19 restrictions also remain unchanged.
• Restrictions on entry for persons to hospitals i.e persons in quarantine, or persons with symptoms consistent with COVID-19
Unless you are a patient at our hospital, you cannot visit if you:
• have been diagnosed with COVID-19
• have returned from overseas, interstate (resided, visited or transited through a known declared hotspot in the last 14 days)
• have been asked to self-quarantine
• have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
• have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties, loss of the sense of smell or an altered sense of taste.
If you have any symptoms at all, get tested immediately and quarantine at home until you receive a negative result.
We will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and follow guidance issued by Queensland Health and amend these measures as necessary.
For more information, please visit:
For anyone with concerns or is unsure if they need to get tested or isolate, please call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
Thank you for your understanding and continued support to keeping our community safe.